The first task is to read carefully all the information given in the Prospectus or on the company’s website. Any further concerns or questions should be addressed to the office administrators.
Secondly, students should consider the following important requirements. Although participants typically are post-graduate students, academic qualifications and previous acting experience are not compulsory requirements for admission; but the following are:
- To be fully committed and focused for the total duration of a course, free from other commitments and distractions.
- To be in a state of good physical and mental health.
- To be willing and able to work in a group with trust, mutual respect and maturity.
- To be able to be ruthlessly honest and to accept criticism.
- To be disciplined about regular and punctual attendance.
If you decide that you wish to undergo a course, then proceed to filling in the Application Form and arranging for the following supplementary documents and materials:
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters from people who are competent to assess your character and abilities over a sustained period of time. They should not be family members. Please include the email addresses of the referring persons
- A recent Medical Certificate, stamped and signed by a registered doctor
- Your own Address Proof : Passport, Driver’s License, or Aadhar Card
- Photocopies of Educational Qualifications and Certificates
The Application Form and supplementary materials, together with the fee in full should be delivered by hand or by registered post/courier to the Studio office. Fee must be paid in cash. All incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants completing these formalities will be registered on a course on a first-come-first-served basis.
Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.